Are you a marketable employee right now? Will you be marketable in five years? In the Developing Yourself program, you will practice to using your strengths as you work more efficiently and ask for feedback. Just wait until you tell your friends how you’re learning in SkillStore’s mobile app – that simple fact is certain to impress.
Modules in this program include:
• Setting Goals: Develop strategies to write specific, professional goals.
• Emotional Intelligence: Align work responsibilities with emotional intelligence measurements.
• Valuing Your Strengths: Frame your personal and professional strengths to meet your goals.
• Managing Weaknesses: Manage your weaknesses so you can lead with your strengths.
• Establishing Your Brand: Frame your professional experience in a way that will help establish your brand.
• Prioritizing Work: Establish a plan to minimize distractions and enhance productivity.
• Reframing Challenges: Respond to complex problems through reframing challenges.
• Finding a Mentor: Devise a plan to identify, collaborate, and recognize a mentor.
• Requesting Feedback: Seek feedback and openly share your results.
• Being a Mentor: Devise a plan to identify, collaborate, and support a mentee.
• Negotiating a Promotion: Generate a plan to investigate and negotiate a promotion.
• Negotiating Salary: Generate a plan to investigate and negotiate an appropriate salary.